Monday, October 6, 2008

It has been over a month since we have updated our blog. Lindsey is now 16 and is asking us to take her to the DMV to get her permit. She has been pretty good about driving. I have asked her several times if she wants to drive home from Greenwood (3 blocks from home) and she has said no. She did finally say yes when I offered to let her drive home from church (1/2 block). I am trying to not "freak out" or anything. I am not too worried yet.
Unfortunately, on her birthday I ended up in the hospital. I talked with her twice on the phone that day and both times asked her if she had a date yet. She was getting frustrated with me so I quit asking.
She has asked a boy out to a dance in Nov. As of yet he has not given Lindsey a reply.
My time is running out so I had better end.
Before I do, Tyler I am still in 5th grade, and I am trying to get and keep the title of the meanest teacher, but I can't seem to do it.
Mr. Ratburn is my hero, and I would love to be compared to him any day (Watch Arther on PBS and you'll learn about Mr. Ratburn, AKA The Rat).
Love one and all.
Bartley

1 comment:

Juli said...

you don't have a mean bone in your body, so good luck with that.