This should not be difficult. I spend most of my day speaking randomly. Just ask my class.
1. I want to go to New Zealand to earn a doctoral degree, and visit Christ's Church.
2. If I ever get a paying gig for public speaking, I have my first 10 minutes of the act already planned.
3. It's not really a secret, but in my next life I want to be an F16 fighter pilot.
4. I am teaching in the classroom in which I was a third grade student. Mrs. Peterson, my third grade teacher, is the only teacher to send me to the principal's office. My BIG offense...5 minutes late for class.
5. I want to own and manage the Sticky Shoe (AF's own dollar theater).
6. I want to do a voice over for an animated film.
7. If I had millions of dollars I would charter an airplane, fly everyone to Disneyland, rent a wing of a Disneyland Hotel, give everyone spending money, admission to Disneyland, and require that we all eat one dinner together. So we could have a fun time at Disneyland.
There it is.
1 year ago